- Privacy Method
- Field service
- Type of data processed. Source
- Privacy purpose. Consequences in case of providement failure.
- Hidden data process (web site navigation)
- Data preservation and security measures
- Notice and diffusion
- Representative, co-owner and responsible
- Preservation’s period
- Web user’s rights
- The following description below indicated with the capital letter (whether in singular or in plural) have the following meanings:
- Sales general conditions ("SGC"): contractual conditions with which COSMOS ITALIA S.R.L.UNIPERSONALE regulates the commercial relations within the Users and buyers, as defined below, according to a telematics negotiation;
- Buyer : subject who conclude a contract with COSMOS ITALIA S.R.L.UNIPERSONALE. According to the Italian consumption Code (Legislative Decree n. 206/2005) defines buyer the natural person that acts for unrelated purpose to any business or professional activity (“Buyer”) and professional the natural or juridical person who acts in purpose of the own entrepreneur or professional activity, or his intermediary (“Professional”);
- User: any subject that use the Site that can used the services offering by the Society, included the web Site product’s Buyer;
- Service: e-commerce platform management direct to Users in order to purchase The Society’s products and services. Thank to the Service, Users (i) can see Society’s products catalogues (ii) and buy them online. The Service its owned by the Society, that which manages it completely independently at its own discretionary and discretionary judgment;
- Parts: COSMOS ITALIA S.R.L.UNIPERSONALE and the User;
- Transaction: any operation performed electronically involving the arising of obligations to be done by the Parts;
- Contract: purchase pact for one or more Products concluded electronically in between the Buyers and COSMOS ITALIA S.R.L.UNIPERSONALE according to the SGC. The contract is considered settled on the registered office of COSMOS ITALIA S.R.L.UNIPERSONALE;
- Data: User’s personal data and navigation data according to article n. 7.
The Holder collects and processes the Data according with the principles of lawfulness, non-excess and proportionality established by the Privacy Code. The data processing is carried out by the Holder in accordance with the regulations established by the Privacy Code and the practice developed by the guarantor of personal data protection ("Privacy Guarantor").
The Data processed by the Holder as “personal data” are classified as common (not considerable on the Privacy Code), this data could be: name, surname, address, telephone number, email, fiscal code and tax code, Site Log-in data to enter on the personal area, billing information, except for other data sent spontaneously by the User, which is encouraged to avoid sending substantial data.
Depriving the Data referred to the Article n. 7 (which are collected during browsing), the Data is provided directly by the User by filling out the form required for registration or in any case to complete the Transaction, in accordance with the instructions published on the Site and to the SGC, or in the course of pre-contract negotiations, through mutual exchange of information and communications, for example with contractual proposals, order confirmations, etc.
- Data are processing by the Holder only with this scope:
- Allows the web Site’s registration
- Provide pre and post contract assistance, conclude Contract, fulfill the obligations assumed under the Contract receive feedback and carry out promotions
- Honor “Gift Card COSMOS ITALIA S.R.L.UNIPERSONALE" to subject that the User legitimately treats Data.
- Allows professionals to starts to be COSMOS ITALIA S.R.L.UNIPERSONALE seller
- Allow compliance with legal obligations (including tax) accessories and / or instrumental to the Contract with the Company or other relationships between Professional and COSMOS ITALY S.R.L.UNIPERSONALE
- Analyze navigation method on the Site, produce internet reports, carry out surveys, perform statistics, dealing with anonymous data
- Sending newsletter from COSMOS ITALIA S.R.L.UNIPERSONALE and commercial information to Users that allows us to do it.
- On the form online to be completed (or in the paper forms used by the Holder) the nature of the Data provision is indicated, in order to complete the registration and to complete the Transaction in compliance with the SGC. Failure to provide the mandatory Data (that is essential to facilitate the conclusion of the Transactions) or the opposition for legitimate reasons to the processing of the Data already given, will prevent the registration, continue the pre-contract negotiations, conclude and refine or execute the Contract.
- Data processed by the Holder and the purposes of the points 1, 2 and 3 are included on the circumstances in which the Privacy Code does not require the consent of the User (Article 24). The Holder will take care to collect the consent if for the type of Data or for the purposes of the processing this is required by the privacy regulations, in reference to the purposes in point 4.
Surfing Data: The computers systems and the software procedures used on the Site, own because of their normal way of working, some personal data which transmission is hidden regarding used of the Internet communications protocols. Means that are data that are not collected to be associate at the Users, but because of their nature, they could allow to identified the User. In this case the date goes in into a IP or the name of the domain used by the Users that connect with the Site, the addresses URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the response status given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the User. These Data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning. The Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes and / or violations of mandatory provisions against the Site and are kept for the period prescribed by the current legislation.
Date Entry for Newsletter. The data’s analysis regarding the opening and the reading of the newsletter is done only under anonymous way, with the scope to bring to COSMOS ITALIA S.R.L UNIPERSONALE statistics regarding the newsletter, used to modify the newsletter’s contents.
Google. The Site can host Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), which works by using cookies. To delete cookies, please refer to Article 7B. The Holder cannot be responsible for the processing of data carried out with the before mentioned system, restricting only the assurances provided by Google. Google respect the 'Safe Harbor Principles' data protection provisions and participates at the 'Safe Harbor' program of the US Department of Commerce. The information generated by the cookie on the use of the Site by the User (including the IP address) are transmitted and stored on Google's servers. Google will use this information for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of the Website. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data in its possession. Google uses this information in order to analyze the browsing habits of the Site and provide the Company with reports on visits to the Site. By browsing the Site, the User allows to the processing of the before mentioned data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Google exclusive owner (for the purposes of privacy) and responsible (civilly and criminally) for the processing of data through the above mentioned system.
The application of all data collected online have place trough telematics tools with the only goal for what they were collected, anyway, they guarantee the security by respecting the article n. 11 of the Privacy Code.
Electronic Data are saved in a web farm in Italy. To preserve the Data, security measures are used as control access on the private area and firewall. Specific security measures are having place to prevent the Data loose, non-correct using or not authorized data access.
Specially in some important part of the Site, like the part in which the User finalize the payment, or on the Buyer private area, data are encrypted with the technology Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”), this system encodes information and data before they are transferred tough Internet between the User computer and the Society’s systems. The application of the System SSL needs a compatible browser that can do the “exchange” in a security key that has 128 bit minimum length, this is necessary to establish a safe connection with the Holder’s central systems. Data processed cannot be spread, and the transfer to third parts is not expected.
The Holder commits to do not communicate or spread personal informations in its own possession. Data can only be communicate at the following subject, which are forced to respect the Privacy Code, to maintain confidentiality the data processed and to use them exclusively to performance their respective must.
Administrators, members, employees, and Holder’s collaborators, can used Data as entrusted. Especially they can have access to the Data only because this allows them to carries their own duties and job. In accordance with the duties untaken or/and the legal obligations that fall on to the Holder, also responsible and co-owners needs to be considered to use the data, the local and legal authorities, services suppliers, in details:
- Management of informative System;
- Business Click S.r.l.
- Mailing list (Business Click s.r.l. );
- Legal and financial assistance and consultancy;
- Payment services management (Paypal, MPS, Poste Italiane, SDA for the service cash on delivery);
- Shipment company (SDA)
In addition, Data can be communicated at:
- External consultant, professionals and third society for purpose contained on article n. 6, point 4.
- The responsible for the use data is COSMOS ITALIA S.R.L.UNIPERSONALE, domiciled at the owner's registered office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The data preservations last the necessary term in order to respect the purposes for which they were collected, and are kept within the limits of the law, in any case until the consent is revoked by the User (for example, to send COSMOS ITALIA SRL UNIPERSONALE’s newsletters).
The User can contact the Holder to have his rights announced on the Privacy Code (article 7) and also have access to the Data, asking correction and updating and opposing the data processing for legitimate reasons, by sending an email to email@example.com.
Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196
Article 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
- The person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The person has the right to obtain the indication of:
- The origin of personal data;
- The processing purposes and methods
- The method applied in case of data carried with electronic devices;
- The details identification of the Holder, and the designated responsible to article 5, paragraph 2;
- The subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or representative in the National territory.
- The person has the right to obtain:
- Data updating and rectification;
- The cancellation, and the transformation into anonymous form or locking the data processed into a unlawfully way, including data that was not necessary to hold for the purposes for which the data were collected;
- The declaration that the point a) and b) were transmitted, also regarding their content, from whom data were collected, except the case in which that compliance it is impossible to respect or required to used several resources that are excessive regarding the protected right.
- The person has the right to stand opposite (completed or in part):
- With legitimate reason regarding the personal data process, concerning him / her, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the used of personal data for commercial advertising, sales material, market research or commercial communication.